Regional Style Analyses
- Regional Style Analysis: The Scheibler Armorial – A study on the patterns of armory during the Holy Roman Empire (1450 – 1600)
- Regional Style Analysis: The Ortenburger Armorial – A study on the patterns of armory in and near Bayern, Germany (1466 – 1473) Coming Soon!
- The Contestation of the Cross (of Caid) – A study on the construction, naming, and identity practices of the cross variants in medieval heraldry.
- Court Heraldry 101: The Court Herald – A basic exploration on the duties and skills needed to perform as a Court Herald.
- Court Heraldry 102: Arranging and Running Courts – An approach for preparing, organizing, and running a court.
- Court Heraldry 103: Preparing Court and the Dais – An approach for setting up the Dais, and tools of the trade required for running court.
© 2021 Stephanie Rendt-Scott. All rights reserved. Limited publication rights may be granted upon written request to the author.